Oct 25th 2010 11:46AMShe must be a democrap...always looking for someone else to pay for her mistakes. Throw her in jail!!!!!
Oct 16th 2010 9:51AMPiper, I agree with you...would love to see high-waisted jeans that actually fit. And to all of you who wear those that are cut too low, please cover up. Most of us do not like to see 'muffin tops' and have no desire to see your tramp stamp.
Oct 4th 2010 7:17AMPlease do your research...my daughter used AIU for her college and Fannie Mae for her loan. She got totally ripped off from both. AIU charged her for classes she didn't take, books she didn't receive and they sent and charged her for out of date books AFTER she was no longer enrolled. And of course, Sallie Mae paid them whenever they sent in a bill. When she told them she was no longer enrolled and she tried to explain to them all the ways they were being ripped off, they didn't care... she has to pay regardless... remember Obama said it would be easier, what a mess! Oh,yeah she has received no credits.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li