Mar 14th 2011 10:12PMHis recent video depicting what appear to be hanging corpses in the lair of a serial killer, all women, has permanently turned me off as far as possible from his work. He seems to be advocating the murder of women. The video itself is a hate crime in and of itself in my opinion. I cannot understand how anyone who does not hate women, can have any respect for him after that video.
Oct 2nd 2009 1:22AMOdd coincidence, him deciding the show was bad for the children the day AFTER he was fired. People here may find him credible, but no court will. The only bad behavior that we have not heard about him is doing crack cocaine and that wouldn't surprise me. He has shown himself to have the maturity level of a second grader, and a spoiled one at that. I hope the courts give him a minimal amount of say over these children. At this point, if I were Kate I would fight joint custody with everything I had. His behavior has been atrociously abusive for some time. She may have been a crabby nag, but nothing warranted his behavior that hurt not only Kate, but his children, probably for the rest of their lives. Poor darling babies. And will they live on air now? Kate needed that paycheck. Any single mom knows that. I have never even heard of a single mom with 8 kids. That is like expecting her to climb them all to Mt Everest all by herself.
Sep 28th 2009 2:55AMHe raped and sodomized a 13 year old girl. It was not even statutory rape. If that is the charge it is because it was part of the plea bargain he ran out on. He drugged her first. I hope they throw the book at him.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!