May 16th 2011 1:35PMKids, especially girls have enough problems in this country with trying to be perfect, look like models, self-esteem, and end up with anorexia, bulimia, and other disorders. For a mom to let a child to have this done is bad enough, but to encourage it and to administer it is sick. She should be teaching that child that she is beautiful just the way she is and that beauty goes a lot farther than skin deep. If a kid is worried about wrinkles at 8 years old, just imagine what a mess she'll be by 30! Moms like this are sending the wrong message to kids everywhere.
May 11th 2011 8:55PMTHe same way you start over at any age if your spouse dies.
May 11th 2011 8:54PMIt's even harder to keep things going when you are in the public eye...and even more so, in politics. The fact they have lasted almost 25 years has been amazing. I hope they can work things out and I'm glad they are staying civil.
Mike, I know people that have been in this country a lot longer than he has and still have their original accent...especially if they came here as adults. Some do not want to lose their accent. It's part of their heritage. And if they have family members or others around that immigrated from the same area, it makes it even easier to keep it.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'