May 13th 2010 11:51PMWhat you don't seem to understand is that the girls weren't FORCED to wear these clothes and dance. They chose to. Simple as that. If you're okay with forcing these small children to stifle their talent and/or creativity because you're worried about some pedophile, then that's fine, and I respect it. But you have to be willing to admit that it isn't so much for their safety as it is for you and your peace of mind. I wish we didn't have pedophiles or rapists, but we do, and we shouldn't even think about scum like them when we pick out an outfit. What's next? Wearing a suit of pillows in case your new neighbors turn out to be rapists? What if they have a pillow fetish? Just put them out of mind, as they're not worth your time.
May 11th 2010 11:53PMIt sounds fine except for the turkey kale soup for dinner. I don't care for turkey in soup form, and am indifferent towards kale. Why bash her for wanting to be thin? She's healthy, and isn't that what it's all about?
May 10th 2010 8:52PMBut that's not what she said at all. Actually, that's the exact opposite of what she said. I think you skipped over the word "not" somehow... ::P
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza