No Profile Found
Jan 14th 2011 11:23PMI don't think 9 in 10 families struggle with drugs and alcohol,probably more like 3 in 10.I blame the culture of wrecking your body with toxic substances that promote a high of 15 minutes,instead of treating your body like a temple.Its really sad that getting drunk,snorting coke and fighting is glamorized on tv and in society.
Nov 11th 2010 2:34PMThese people were stupid for choosing the number one worst cruiseline carnival cruises.Carnival cruises are one of the most poorly run cruise lines.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'