Jan 3rd 2011 9:00PMLet's just look at this from the beginning. How did he get her phone number in the first place? She had to give it to him! Now, these woman and the world knew that Brett is a married guy. So, by giving Brett her phone number, she knew exactly what was ahead! Brett should sue them for entrapment!
Dec 28th 2010 8:06PMHey Jan, What are you, the grammer Nazi?
Nov 20th 2010 9:25PMI think it would be much better to get rid of the inter-leauge games. Big name cities like New York and Chicago get stiffed by this. Example: If the Cubs and White Sox are doing good, and they split the seris, they can get screwed by teams such as the Royals and the Cardinals if one of those teams take 5 out of 6 games. By the end of the season the Cubs or Sox could miss the playoffs by 1 game. Go back to the way it use to be and make it even for all the cities. Plus you would gain 6 days of games within your division or leauge.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza