Mar 17th 2011 1:06AMAnimals don't sodomize each other? Obviously, you have never studied biology or zoology. It is well known that primates (or in simpler terms you would understand): apes, monkeys, chimps, lemures, etc. are well known to sodomize each other of both sexes. It is a primate behavior and humans are primates.
But I guess sodomy is only natural for you when it is in a heterosexual role. Grow Up!!!
Mar 17th 2011 12:57AMYou're right Benjie... Heterosexuals should just leave their disgusting perverted ways to themselves.
I would like you to consider that there are lots of positive straight role-models on TV... Such as Teen Mom, Jersey Shore, Skins, Charlie Sheen, etc.
Mar 17th 2011 12:47AMNo, it doesn't matter to most people because it's 2 girls kissing. Because "Glee" has 2 boys kissing, closeted gays are frightened of their own sexuality so they lash out against the very thing that they are. It's just really sick...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li