Jun 20th 2010 4:19PMIf you don't do drugs then what's the big deal? You have nothing to worry about right?
You have no rights when in the hiring process, you might THINK you do but bottom line is that you do not.
Jun 2nd 2010 10:00PMWhat I wanted to really know is what gave some punk little snot nosed 16 year old the right to call the other woman? Why were the kids told at all until the solution was worked out one way or the other? That's not right to tell KIDS things like that in a marriage between a husband and wife. Not at all and I hope the 16 year old got grounded for a year for sticking her CHILDISH nose and mouth into ADULT business
Jun 2nd 2010 7:43AMI have three that I use, all combination of the same one - one of my daughters names then an old PIN number - either the first 2 numbers of it or all 4 since some sites need 5, 7 or 8 digits/numbers. My ex used a different password for everything and always forgot them cause none of them made any sense or had anything to do with anything else - but then again he is stupid so.... nuff said lol
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!