Jun 8th 2011 4:32PMI do NOT agree with this article. 'Taught kindergarten & elem. ed. for more than 15 years and the squeaky wheel gets the oil whether it's low income or not. Many times the lower income students require more face time due to the need for additional reinforcement. With the middle class students who've been given more "training" it allows for more instructional time and less behavior modification. Better teacher training is needed. Preschool teachers are very important but often require less education.
May 23rd 2011 12:04PMPeople are leaving because they can't afford to live in California. And thanks to Arnold, the education system sucks. Oh, and we're broke.
May 5th 2011 1:40PMsquirrel turd...LOL
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li