May 18th 2010 7:30PMAn article like this is all Gifford needs to feed her ego even more. I can't stand that phony woman and her fake laugh. I refuse to watch her on any show. She affects me like fingernails on a blackboard.
May 18th 2010 6:22AMThrow away the psychiatrists' books. They will tell you to pamper and talk to the child and play head games with them. Just give the kid a swat on the rear and send him/her to bed. After a few times, they will get the message. The kids nowadays act just terrible and the parents just stand there and look at them or just walk away.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza