Jun 12th 2013 9:26PMShould have hid in an engine then he would not have froze to death.
Mar 5th 2011 6:11PMI noticed it was never mentioned as to finding out the reason for why some one else may be earning more. Not every one can be on a level playing field especially when they get in the game at different times. For example say the starting pay is at one figure then after a while it is changed to reflect the pool of applicants. As raises and bonuses are given the differences may grow for any number of reasons. This is especially true now as highly qualified people find employment in places that is far below their level only because they are forced to accept what is avaliable. Employers are only too happy to exploit this winfall. Its not an evil thing its just the way it is and even nessary as competition between companies for the same dollar means all must be able to tow many lines. So course it isn't only what you bring to the tabe but how it's set.
Feb 28th 2011 1:28AMI agree with sherry! What a cruel thing to do to an animal! Maybe somebody needs to hunt you down with a broom and attack you when you are getting fed. STOP SETTING THIS POOR BEAUTIFUL CREATURE UP JUST FOR YOUR SICK AMUSEMENT!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li