Apr 5th 2011 9:04PMThis sounded good to me too. I ordered it. It was delivered and the botom of the box was all grease. The stuffed crust was like cardboard on the outside and not even cooked inside. I called and complained so they sent me another one an hour later. This one was the same. I tried to give them both back but they said no. Needless to say that when even the dog, who loves pizza, didn't eat it they both went in the garbage. I am also a former pizza hut employee. I once saw a large box of cheese dropped on the floor then swept up with a broom and used on the pizza. Needless to say I will never eat from them again.
Feb 21st 2011 8:24AMThere must be a reason why they all cheat on her.
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza