Dec 10th 2010 2:53PMWhy is a European nose the example of face to nose perfection? It is her money and if she is happy then good for her but why isnt she happy with the nose she was born with?
Nov 10th 2010 8:21AMEven if 20% of black children were raised in single parent homes the number is too high. I am a black woman and it is definitely a problem in our community, to be afraid or ashamed to admit that is foolish and fosters the problem.
Children deserve both a mother and a father, they need both. Of course kids grow up fine without both but often, there is something they lack without both.
Sep 1st 2010 8:25AM"The term cajun applies to descendants of french-speaking Acadia, a caucasian group of people"
If one of those caucasian people had a child with a black person wouldnt that biracial child be a descendant of the french-speaking Acadia, and wouldnt that childs children be descendents. So isnt it possible that the many fair skinned black (bi racial) individuals would be, at least part, Cajun?
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!