Mar 16th 2011 10:28AMI really think you should realize that the airlines ARE NOT PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, they have every right to the searches and scanners. there is NOTHING forcing you to use there transportation. Quit your whining and either get checked or godrive yourself.
Feb 2nd 2011 12:56PMi think its funny that people complain about the security, this AINT public transportaion, if you dont like the fact that the responsible ones who OWN the airlines are trying to keep you alive then take a bus. you're pathetis whiners. Im all for anything that makes me safer, even if you dont feel safer, i do.
Sep 27th 2010 7:29PMthis is a crock of justice, anyone not in hollywood circles would have to stay in jail for the 45 days manditory before she even got a probation revocation hearing, before she would even had the chance to go to rehab, there is no bail for getting revoked, maybe this is californias way to get out of debt, make all the rich pay their way out of probation.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!