Aug 31st 2009 10:35AMI truly understand. We lost our daughter June 3, 2009 and everyone seems to think you just go on as normal. It is the hardest pain there is and my heart goes out to any parent that has to go through this. I even had someone tell me it has been three months het over it. I feel sorry for people like that for they just do not understand.
Oct 22nd 2008 9:29PMSome people just don't get it.All this guy did was ask a question and now he has been put on the chopping block.That ought to tell you which way our country is heading if Obama gets in as president.All of our freedoms are being destroyed one by one.That is why so many people don't even dare to voice a concern are opinion because of junk like this.It is sad to see the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA becoming more and more like Russia are cuba. AMERICANS YOU NEED TO WAKE UP before it is to late.
Oct 16th 2008 11:56AMI guess I never found all of the loop holes some of you are talking about. We were just a little mom and pop business so I guess we did not qualify.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!