May 5th 2011 7:28AMThis story was juststupid. First the headline made you think something it was NOT and the whole article was just a waste of space and time.
Nov 11th 2010 8:49PMDo some of you people even know what you are talking about? If you watch the show you would know that they do NOT owe anyone anything. They pay as they go and NEVER have taken a hand out. They pay for everything they buy with cash; they have to pay for their own insurance ect. What also amazes me is that people will say who am Ito judge and then they go right around and judge the Duggars. I don’t agree with some of what they do but I can tell you this I have watched the show now for many seasons and have never heard them say a negative word about anyone. They children are respectful and kind. You will never her a BLEEP sound on the show because they never use foul language. I could only wish that some of the children today would act as they do. This world would be a better place.
Nov 1st 2010 3:19PMYou must care you are reading and posting about them....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li