Jul 6th 2011 9:51PMSeriously, Playboy? She looks like an elf. I don't think anyone wants to see a baby killer in any way, shape or form. Hopefully, she won't get a dime or any attention for killing her daughter.
Jul 6th 2011 9:45PMSeriously, Playboy? She looks like an elf! I don't think anyone wants to see a murderer anywhere except in hell.
Mar 10th 2011 11:59AMReally, Tina Fey? You're better because you work based on what, an opinion from a woman with other people raising her kids most of the day? Wow, what an arrogant, baseless opinion. What's hard is to quit a good job to actually raise your own kids, because once you make the decision to have children, some people believe it's actually their responsibility, not a crew of nannies.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'