Aug 23rd 2011 4:33PMUgh. It's annoying when they keep refering to a woman as the "beauty". Like that's her name or that is all she is.
Jul 21st 2011 9:47PMI think it's annoying when they name a baby a name that sounds like a common name but spell it bizarre. Then, the child has to spend their life correcting people on how to spell their name.
Jul 16th 2011 5:04PMHere is a novel idear, parents be in charge and tell them to go outside. :P
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'