Jan 10th 2011 10:57AMWhen will you people see you got it backwards. Save a moose, but kill a baby in the womb. Mother nature is not God. It's nature's God who holds all Truth.
Dec 6th 2010 11:02AMSo your saying Palin DID actually gain 30 lbs a week and that Griffin knows by experience that 'war is hell'? If your going to drag politics in, then once again the left has NO substantative arguments. Attack, attack, attack. With Kathy Griffin's brilliant 'truths', no less.
Jan 21st 2010 3:41PMHey Luisita, It's great to see you recognize the obvious, that Fox is on to something with it's dominating ratings. BUT, le me give you the true reason you so understandably missed. It's called CONTENT. Your little formulas and diagnosis are cute. At least you tried to tackle something foreign and unattractive to who you are. I applaud your effort. Keep watching.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza