Aug 11th 2010 9:48PMBo is a dick! I can guarantee he doesnt even know how to bang this chick, let alone protect her from a freakin ball.
Jul 11th 2010 6:14PMBroadcast? Uhmmmmm, he introduced players, not broadcast games and he was far from exciting. Are you a fan at all?
Jul 11th 2010 6:11PMMr Sheppard, thank you for everything that you have contributed to the games (MLB/NFL). You were always a class act in the middle of a sometimes chaotic environment. The Stadium always gave me the best of both worlds. I have personally witnessed many great moments at The Stadium and you were always a big part of it. I recall a friday night game against the O's in 2001 when about 10 fans ran on the field to protest our military, the whole Stadium went nuts (including myself), you so calmly asked all 57,000 of us to relax and slowly but surely the game reumed. In addition to the memories, the two things I cherish the most is my Bob Sheppard pin and my Bleacher Creature pin. It is always said that when we pass on God takes your soul back. In your case Bob, God has taken his voice back, thanks for putting it to good use!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!