No Profile Found
Apr 4th 2012 10:16PMjust don't try to take the house as a charitable contribution on your taxes,
May 26th 2011 7:53PMI do remember watching a program on tv about hermaphrodites, ie children who are born with both genitalia and that the doctors and parents usually agree to use corrective surgery to create the preferred sex. Now, maybe this child was truly born an hermaphrodite and the parents have just chosen to see what sex the baby will become. Maybe DNA samples would help. There are alot of things we don't know about gender and maybe these parents are doing the right thing for their child
May 17th 2011 8:40PMI love it!....everyone wants to look like Pippa...bless her heart, she is an atractive young woman, but, hey, eventually, she's gonna be in her 60's and 70's and having had a few children, will not look the same as she did at 27. Anyone can be young, thin and beautiful....but, can they age gracefully?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'