Apr 29th 2013 7:56AMThe front of our house faces directly into the sun. Our solution? TINTED windows. Inexpensive and work wonderfully. Every problem has a solution. We also have roof solar panels and two skylights.
When I was little we had a crazy old neighbor who said the glare from my mom's car bothered her when she moved her chair to the window to "keep an eye on us". After having been aressted several times for beating the car with her wooden cane and not showing up for courtor therapy, she was put in a home.
Feb 10th 2013 2:28PMSorry, HONOR
Feb 10th 2013 2:26PMSo it's the bank's fault they want her to honro her mortgage contract?
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li