Nov 23rd 2011 9:16PMJetBlue offers seats with extra legroom and charges a premium for those seats. Perhaps the airlines could offer extra wide seats (two seats in a coach row instead of three) and charge extra for those as well. I often pay for the extra legroom (even though I am only 5'2" tall) because I don't have to worry about the passenger seated in front of me reclining onto my lap - also, since those seats cost more, I often have no one seated next to me either. With both average weight and height increases over the last decades, it would seem logical that airline seating options would accommodate those statistical realities.
May 23rd 2011 12:22PMThat is the statement of a misogynist. If a man has prostate cancer and the surgery renders him impotent, does that give his wife the right to cheat? I think not. Not getting your needs met might be a justification for divorce, but it is NOT a justification for cheating.
May 23rd 2011 12:17PMShe should never have married a Republican!!!!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li