No Profile Found
Mar 12th 2013 10:31AMIm sorry. He seems like a nice man. But once the helipad is IN....what is to stop him from gettign a LOUDER helicopter?? Or MORE....or others doing th same thing.....not to mention it ISNT safe with these crafts flying over residential areas. Period. I dont want to BE FORCED to TRUST the abilities of these people who want to do it...
Aug 18th 2012 3:25PMIts very simple. If you dont want it...dont eat it. If you do want it they provide you with the option. They certainly dont have to. Alot of places dont. BE grateful for what they DO have for your convenience....and stop complaining.
Mar 13th 2012 11:29AMPoor you. You had to "endure" a few hours of the company of a crying baby for the "courtesy of others". How utterly humane of you. Grow up and get over yourself. Nothing is more precious than a baby. Why dont all you who complain sit in the hole of the plan you suggest for infants and let the infants have the "comfort of the planes best" since they are not the ones complaining about you..but rather you are complaining about them. Babies cry. You complain. Whats the difference?? I would personally rather hear the babies cry. At least they are innocent about it. Your complaining is all about hating on babies and the inconvenience of having to "hear one cry".
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!