Mar 16th 2011 12:15PMI don't watch this show but I would think she would have watched it before she went on the show. Really...she didn't know he was being intimate with the other women when he was with them? Silly, silly people.
Mar 11th 2011 3:46PMHmmm....doesn't Charlie call himself the Warlock...just sayin..
Jan 31st 2011 10:32AMThree strikes and Outback is OUT with me. The first couple of times they screwed up my food I thought it was a fluke...Put WAY to much pepper on my Ribeye...it was inedible. The second time my medium steak almost walked off my plate...then just yesterday we ordered take out (big mistake). I only ordered french onion soup....I had the bread and cheese but when I opened the soup it was some sort of potatoe soup. My husband had 3 big chunks of garlic in his garlic mashed potatoes. I know they are garlic mashed potatoes but no, you do not leave the large cloves in it for someone to eat. And as one post stated "I don't know how they stay in business"
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction