No Profile Found
Dec 20th 2010 1:22PMIt is disturbing that all you geysers who came of age in the 1960's have so turned into "the man". Your obvious homophobia and nostalgia for the "good old days" is really sad. Those days weren't good for anyone but old, white, guys. This actor called that old guy on his diva behavior and if he wasn't gay apparantly, none of you soap opera watching shut-ins would have a problem with it.
Jul 21st 2010 1:02PMShe is only mentioning that abuser Mel Gibson so she can get press. Why would any woman want to be with that monster? Verbal abuse is still abuse. I cannot understand why people are defending him. And just because his first wife never spoke up about him doesn't mean he didn't do it to her too. He deserved to be outed.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li