No Profile Found
Mar 17th 2011 4:48PMBoth of these women are mean spirited, foul mouthed bullies. Do we really need either one of them anywhere?
Oct 22nd 2008 8:29PMBrad Pitt, on Oprah's show, 4 yrs. ago professed his undying love for Jen. Jen was on Oprah a few days later, and when told all the fun things Brad wanted the two of them to do together, Jen said NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! Brad left her after that show..............
Jennifer Aniston threw her marriage away to star in all those mediocre
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!