Dec 1st 2010 10:32AMReally benji. You need to get out of this country(if you really are here) and go to some of these nations that aren't quite as screwed up as ours. i would really like an example of a country that is not screwed up like ours. Since our is the "most screwed up". Have you actually been to other countries? I'm thinkin NOT.
Nov 17th 2010 9:54AMThe biggest problem I see in the whole article is "they get an F and move on". When a student EARNS an F, they aren't to move on. They are to be HELD BACK until they can EARN a passing grade. No?
Nov 14th 2010 4:12AMTake the power from the words. They are only words after all. You do this by TALKING about the power of the words and why they are so powerful. Not by hiding them and keeping the taboo in place.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza