Jun 6th 2011 12:41PMthats because people want a baby, its understandable as far as i am concerned. i have known at least 3 people who have been foster parents, and already 3 or 4 the poor children have been through so much there is a great likelihood they have they have permanent damage.
Jun 3rd 2009 12:42PMi think most of the planet must think america rep-cons have completely gone off the deep end!! maniacal resentment and joyful hatred seems to be quite the fashion among your kind these days,but resenting a family for taking their kids with them to Paris on one of the girl's birthday (Sasha Obama,born June 8, 2001.) is deep in the looney zone.
what a bunch of losers.
Feb 26th 2009 12:29AMlets see, 3k times 12 is 36k a year per child. times 18 years is 648k for each child. nine children altogether is just under 6 million dollars or 5.832 million. he could have made that in 2 or 3 years. even less than that since most of the kids arent babies and dont have 18 years in child support to go. he should have had his lawyers draw up something that a lump sum for each child be put in an interest baring account,and he would have been done with it! the judge might have gone for it since a football career is very short. but i dont know anything about family court. tragically, it appears he doesnt have wise family or council around him and/or he is such a sex addict he is out of control.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li