Feb 28th 2011 7:53PMHey Dayna, it's nice to hear that you're keeping up the level of productivity at your workplace by reading people's posts to everyone in your office. Keep up the good work! Must be nice to have that much time on your hands. Millions of Americans can't find work, and you're reading people's posts to your co-workers. Long live the American dream!
Jan 24th 2011 4:06PMThere is no need to explain Justin Bieber.
Aug 31st 2010 3:52AMMcDonalds: McDeath
Books-A-Million: Books-A-Few or Books-A-Couple
Waffle House: Waffle Crackhouse
Blockbuster: Lackluster or Blacklisted
Food Lion: Food Loin
Circuit City: Circuit Sh*tty
Home Depot: Home Repo
J.C. Penney, Nickel, Dime and Quarter
Mattress Warehouse; Mattress Whorehouse
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza