Apr 11th 2011 11:07PMOh please Reese give us a break. I'm so sick of reading about how great she thinks she is. How about the partner she's been raising her kids with for 11 years? She acts like she does it all on her own. Doesn't the father have the kids half the time? Nice that she can't bring herself to acknowledge that. Jim Toth probably works on average 60 hours a week. I seriously doubt he plans to "partner" with her raising her kids. I don't see Ari Gold doing too much parenting on Entourage and I don't think that is too far from what a typical agent is like.
Mar 24th 2011 2:31PMI hope Jim Toth knows that he is not "getting" Ryan's children. They are not Reese's property and she can't GIVE them to him. If he wants kids he should have his own. Ava and Deacon Phillippe already have a father.
Mar 23rd 2010 9:42PMHe's still getting better looking which should be impossible but he's doing it. He's also getting better as an actor every time out. I'd love to see him more. C'mon Hollywood!! Give us more Ryan Phillippe
Popeater Hot Topics
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- How Much Should a TV Nerd Earn? The Big Bang Theory Stars Negotiate Salaries
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza