Apr 11th 2011 9:40PMShe's injured her knee many times. What do you people want?
Jan 26th 2011 8:50PMAndy, what you said doesn't make any sense. There are BET Awards and NAACP image awards, there are awards for Asian Americans and Latin Americans...you're right. But that's not what this article is about. Does it bother you that "minorities" celebrate their culture? Does anyone blink an eye when an Italian American has an Italian flag on their car or their shirt? Or when a person of Irish descent wears a shirt that says "Kiss me, I'm Irish" ??? The reason that "minorities" created their own awards shows was because, like this article (however crude) states, there simply wasn't enough representation, movies weren't getting made about minorities, and minority actors weren't getting nominated in other awards shows. Halle Berry is the first African-American woman to win an Oscar for best actress and that was in 2001...and she's half white. I personally believe in equality and feel that actors/actresses should be nominated based on their performance not their race. I'm sure you'll probably say that "ok, let's have a white awards show." But why would you, when you already have one?
Jan 12th 2011 8:14AMShe doesn't want her kids to end up like the girls n guys from Jersey Shore? Does this mean she's giving her children up for adoption?
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!