Jul 12th 2013 9:24AMStill only #2 worst profession behind lawyers. You know, they're using lawyers for lab experiments these days. They found out there are some thing even rats just refuse to do.
May 3rd 2013 7:24AMNo worries. Those alien pilots can handle their crafts much better than most airline pilots.
Jun 4th 2012 9:58AMWe had a drive in that was awesome! First, it was located on the side of a hill. Second, the area was graded with the slope of the hill for the drive lanes, and parking spots that were graded to aim toward the screen. All was asphalt. There was a gap near the gates we could take our bikes in during the day when no one was around, and we would ride off the hill over about 15 ramps on the way down!
Then we turned up all the speakers near the side and back of the lot. We had a couple of good spots to watch from outside the fence. What good old days and memories! Also, this theater had an underground concessions and projection stand, rising just enough on the downhill side to project the movie. The theater was sold, went to showing '70's porn - which would barely garner an R rating today, with many storms and lightning strikes on-screen at 'certain' times (lol!) Sorry to say it didn't make it past the VCR era, which is what really killed the drive-ins. Today, it is only a flea market area with no screen.
Popeater Hot Topics
- This Ice Cream Changes Color When You Lick It
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza