Nov 2nd 2009 1:23PMJust another liberal prick that think the rules and laws don't apply to them. Maybe Spacey should go back to Venezuela and smoke with Hugo Chaves, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Now I can add Spacey (who I used to LOVE as an actor) to the ever expanding list of boycotted actors.
Oct 8th 2009 4:06PMWhile I would have done the same thing the girl and her family did (finders keepers right?)if you look on the back of any MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL ticket there is a clear warning that any sports equipment that you catch, pick up, or get hit with, still belongs to that club. I'm actually surprised they gave the ball back.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'