Feb 16th 2011 6:30PMPlease, please leave Camille. It's hard to believe you were Mrs. Grammer for as long as you have been. I will not watch the show if you are on it. I find your behavior outrageous. From the way you flirt and kiss on men, to your friend the so-called psychic. If she was a true friend, she would have enlightened you to problems that was occuring in your marriage, and direct you both to counseling. You are not a very fine example of a mother. Why do you need nannies to raise your children? 90% of working mothers manage a job, housekeeping, a husband and most of all, their children.
Nov 9th 2008 10:20AMIt's warfarin......maybe you should take some responsibility for yourself and know what you take., You have no idea what you're talking about as far as "some eighteen year-old" filling your script. If the MD does not specify DAW 1 on the script, it is filled for generic. You and your MD need to be more responsible for your health care.
Nov 9th 2008 10:13AMGet a new job
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!