Sep 9th 2011 8:25PMOne would think that the President of the United States would make these mortgage companies help the people stay in their homes. It's a shame when you see so many empty houses, fully knowing that the people have been forced to leave, and there is nothing done about it. What has our government turned into???? My sister lost her house to Bank of America too after paying for 19 years, I am going to be foreclosed on as well, with a different lender, after being here for twenty years. I just pray that one day real soon, someone has the nerve to do something about it. I wish everyone the best.
Nov 10th 2010 11:33AMI think that it's just wonderful....Awesome couple!!
Sep 24th 2010 2:39PMHe is such a good actor and good guy!! Not to mention that he is nice to look at!! Very talented!!!
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!