Jun 18th 2010 9:34AMNever heard of this magazine, but with language they added onto the shirt, it's offensive I would never buy it!! Disgusting they way things are changing in this country.
May 30th 2010 4:25PMTell the truth...."tragic event" ? Why should they have to give away their winnings to make you happy..oh wait that isn't going to make you happy!! Why would you call it a tragic event? Seems like a contest for engaged people to enter!! Congrats to Johnathan and Greg!!!!!!!!!
Apr 16th 2010 8:39AMVery good example of why women need to stay SOBER
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt Improvised a Parks and Rec Scene by Going Naked - and Scaring Amy Poehler
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza