Apr 20th 2010 6:28PMif this is the same poll cited in a seperate article, then it is a fraud. The poll cited earlier polled 1001 people. Thats hardly a good sampling of voters. The aol poll on the same page on the other hand polled nearly 5000 people and 81% had voted in favor of legalization. At least at the time I viewed it. Oh andd to you all who are afraid of pot smokers driving. Yes it can alter response times, thank God most people driviing high drive slower. Most drunk people dont give a snizz. How many of you who are afraid of being run over by a pothead drink........Lets get our priorites in line....
Apr 17th 2010 12:55PMWOW... Westbourough Baptist Church can protest a fallen soldiers funeral and teell his family he is going to hell. BUT, Glover gets arrested. What the hell is wrong with this country?
Apr 16th 2010 12:38PMOk Not sure what self righteous rock you stepped out from under. We have no right to tell someone something like that. Her hair style is her business. I personally think it is current and hip. HUH and I'm 41. Maybe you might clean your own back yard before stepping into someone elses.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!