Dec 24th 2010 8:24PMI have never even heard of this guy! These AOL links are so stupid. This story is about some unknown singer! Who cares? I sure don't. Congrats on promoting some singer no one cares about.
Oct 10th 2010 4:17PMI love how Hollywood always casts unattractive men with beautiful wives and girlfriends in movies. I'm not on the Vince Vaughn bandwagon. He isn't funny and seems like a toolbag douche. How much you wanna bet that the "gay" scene in question was one of his "genius" off the cuff improv scenes that he does often. Oh golly he is so funny! NOT! I have no desire to see this movie. Happy to see Winona Ryder though is a film! She is awesome.
Jun 24th 2010 12:54PMThat was absolutely horrible and ridiculous. Just terrible. How embaressing for that show to do something like that.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza