No Profile Found
Aug 25th 2009 12:02PMThe problem is that we have idealogues with fifth grade math skills (like you) figuring the rosy finances for ObamaCare. Even the Congressional Budget Office has concluded that even optimistically there isn't enough money available for it without raising taxes (or printing money). Also, it typically takes the government $4-$5 to do $1 worth of real work with all the bureaucratic waste and ineeficiencies. This is why private charities get so much done with so little as compared to the government doing it. We would probably be best off to fund the Salvation Army to provide health services to the uninsured rather than entrusting the government to do it.
Aug 24th 2009 9:08AMYeah, your fan tax will cover something like 10 seconds of the additional cost for ObamaCare. Just like what all the proposed budget "cost savings" proposed by Democrats will cover...
Face it, the only way to pay for a new multi-trillion dollar governement program is with new taxes on EVERYTHING and EVERYONE who is above the poverty level (including all you middleclass morons who voted for Obama).
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!