Dec 6th 2009 2:37AMAnd obviously you're not a Doctor of Medicine because you have no idea what this procedure is all about. This involves use of gamma ray knife, meaning the procedure uses pinpoint radiation. Since, there is no cutting, no suturing, no anesthesia involved, patient goes home on the same day of the procedure.
You 're pathetic for misrepresenting yourself. People ought to be protected from people like you.
Dec 6th 2009 2:20AMReally...you are a doctor? Doctoral degree in Education? Doctoral degree in Pharmacy? Which one? If you are what you claim to be...do us a favor by reporting the pathological liars to AMA and filing a complaint with your DA. Posting here about them won't help.
Nov 10th 2009 9:15AMShe was young and made a mistake. It only came to the fore because she lied about nudity on signing up for Miss California...and that is a violation of the Pageant's rules and regulations. She should be a lot wiser now. It is time to move on. It is not the end of the world. Just look at Vanessa Williams; Miss Williams has accomplished a lot.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!