Sep 27th 2009 1:00PMA "real" criminal? I can certainly tell you are not a victim of rape or the parent of one. The true crime here is not only what happened to the poor girl, but that Polanski got away with it for so long and is so revered by the Hollywood community. So sad, really makes a statement about people.
Jun 10th 2009 1:18AMThank You!! My mother was a stay at home mom. I realize now (as a grown woman) what an amazing and hard job this was. My mother always said that true "feminism" should be for woman to do as they see fit. And to her this was to stay home, keep it organized, clean and provide a safe haven for the family, not an easy job, ever.
Oct 24th 2006 2:55PMHow sad. Two people who can't even effectively manage their own lives and now to bring an innocent child into that mess. Well I guess this just proves that money and fame are guarantee of happiness, and in this case, no cure for stupidity.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza