Nov 12th 2010 8:58AMOh.. and maybe tone down the black make-up and put on some clothes. Not wearing clothes as a 17 yr old definitely draws more attention to you and takes away from your 'childhood' & privacy.
Nov 12th 2010 8:34AMPLEASE!!! I worked with her dad and met her when she was doing her how the grinch stole christmas. She was a happy kid.
She became a freak-o after she started on Gossip Girl. Look at her pictures and how they have changed.
Get real. Yeah, not shedding tears. You are 17... quit and go do your Senior year in high school and go to college.
Mar 14th 2007 10:34AMI love that McD has COKE products! PLEASE DON'T CHANGE. And McD has the best Coke products. I don't know what it is but the taste is different there compared to say Burger King.
MCDONALD'S IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT (OR CHANGE IT).
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vin Diesel Sings Sam Smith's 'Stay with Me'
- John Legend: How My Teachers Helped Me Cope with My Parents' Divorce
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Tales of Young Love and Loss
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Recast ?Game of Thrones' princess posts hilarious video reaction
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza