Jun 28th 2011 1:26PMYou all should stop cursing this man, it is not a crime to get old, at his age, he is still contributing to the economy rather than being a health care liability, if you all are jealous of his wealth, go and make yours, the way he spends his money is non of your business.
May 20th 2011 2:53AMI never trusted this marriage, I knew it was doomed to break up sometime, he carelessly became a republican after marrying into a very high profile democratic party family, to me that is very disrespectful to his wife, lots of warning signs she ignored.
Feb 3rd 2011 7:33AMThis is the luckiest husband, I will gladly do healthcare for any ailing elderly woman with generous bank account, feed myself and pay all the bills with her own money, date younger women, and wait for the windfall
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'