Feb 28th 2011 11:52AMWhat a freaking waste of skin...
Apr 9th 2010 1:54PMMary,Mary,Mary....
I am now 58 yrs old. My husband of 17 yrs, is 14 yrs and 9 months YOUNGER than I am. We have never had a fight, and are very happy. Alas, despite much effort, I have never conceived with him, and must be content with that. But my dear husband will never know the joy of being a parent.
We must remember that we cannot judge what makes others happy..even if it is not the choice we may have made. Live and let live...
Mar 24th 2010 4:03PMI think it is just a symptom of what is happening to many stores.... the things we as the common man, can afford, are more and more just crappy imported stuff. I went to a high end dept. store, and found most of the clothes were made in CHINA. I thought.."heck I can go to WalMart for cheaply made imported Chinese rags"....yet one of the things was a shock to me...a zip up hooded sweatshirt, with some bit of a ruffle on the hood....at the price of...::::drumroll please::::: $98.00!!!! And yes it was made in CHINA. What is happening to this country?????
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'