Jul 8th 2010 2:18PMREALLY??????????
Apr 16th 2010 1:43PMAudrina, ignore that ignoramous, Spencer Pratt! His brain is so idled he knows not what he speaks. I don't hold much respect for a man that has his wife re-create herself to his liking and then puts a spin on it to make it look like it was her idea! Heidi and Spencer are two of the most worthless human beings I have seen in a long time. Everything they do is because they will get something out of it. Personally, I think that if they weren't posing in front of every they see, nobody would even know who they are and they would just crawl back under the rock from whence they came. The next thing they should do is for Spencer to really go through with the vasectomy and for extra measure, Heidi should have her tubes tied thereby guaranteeing that these two society misfits don't procreate.
Oct 12th 2009 2:32PMI am sooooooooooooo done with NBC. I am sick and tired of them canceling really good shows on a whim. They started the fall season with teasers of Southland reruns and advertising the season premiere only to now come out and say that the network had made the decision after seeing the new episodes and finding them "too dark and gritty." NBC, you complain that the ratings are weak for your new shows, Mercy & Trauma - well they just got weaker by the loss of yet another viewer (I am afraid of liking the shows only to have them canceled).
Popeater Hot Topics
- Water-Main Break Floods UCLA, At Least 5 People Rescued
- Katy Perry and Diplo Party Together in Las Vegas
- RHONYC Recap: The Juiciest Moments from Part One of the Reunion
- Miranda Lambert gives fans a peek inside her pinked-out tour bus
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li