Dec 10th 2010 6:48PM@laura actually it doesn't take more than one hit of salvia to cause hallucinations. I took one hit from it when i tried it and i was literally in another world. salvia is great and the best part is that while you may feel like you're gone from this world for hours or days, in fact the effects wear off in about five minutes.
Nov 18th 2010 12:38PMYou have been a bad father. You ALWAYS hit first, especially if you're smaller than the guy about to hit you. Hit him first right in his nose, just hard enough to make his eyes water and disorient him long enough to get away.
That's what my dad taught me, and that's what I will teach my kids. I'll be damned if my kids grow up to be wusses.
Fun fact: following this rule has kept me out of fights. Showing your willingness to fight is often a good way to deter some bullies.
Aug 29th 2010 10:12PMPit bulls should be on this list. They have a bad rep, but they are sweet-natured dogs who are loyal, smart, great with kids, and brave as hell. I know all this from first-hand experience. And having also dealt with rottweilers I really feel Pit bulls should have been mentioned in their stead. Much much smarter dogs.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!