Dec 1st 2010 5:19PMFriedman is an IDIOT, the only thing left to watch now is Letterman. So I'll put CBS on at 11:30pm and off at 12:30pm.
Aug 12th 2010 8:49AMPay him $180,000.00 a year, thats all he is worth for keeping us intertained...it's not like he is performing an important service to the nation or any individual. He is only intertaining us! like a singer or dancer. If he goes away no-one will notice, the world will still be the same as it was yesterday. Who is the Idiot that thought he was worth all that money in the first place? C'mon you jerks get real, when is someone worth that kind of money to go play a game. It's not like he is doing something to benifit mankind...he's playing a game!...he's not ending a war, nor is he curing cancer...he's playing a game!...the homeless aren't going to benifit, nor will the starving and sick of our nation...he's playing a game!It is totally amazing the number of people who don't have a clue as to what is important in life. They are truely followers like pathic sheep, walking in line to the slaughter. All medical miricals, born with no backbone or balls, Ok Ladies, speak out and make sure you throw away your money on someone to intertain you. Millions of dollars a year to play a game, I'm sure he is laughing AT YOU all the way to the bank.
May 21st 2010 6:18AMalthough she has her facts all screwed up, it's nice to see what a great job she does with her debating skills, the model united nations team should be proud of her as well.keep up the controversal work little lady, you will make a great attorney.
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Pratt: My Premature Son 'Restored My Faith in God'
- Behind the Real-Life Family Tragedy That Inspired David Duchovny's New Movie
- Relive PEOPLE's Twitter Chat with The Giver Star Odeya Rush
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Vin Diesel say ?I am Groot' in French, Spanish, Mandarin, and more
- Elijah Wood on the celeb breakup he's still not over
- Other DC Comics characters we want on ?Arrow' and ?The Flash'