Apr 23rd 2010 10:54AMI love Tim. I think that he is a man of high integrity and hard work. No one was born an NFL great, they ALL grew into the role. Tim will too. What ever he puts his hand and mind into, will prosper. I, too, have just become another Denver fan!!
Dec 8th 2009 2:44PMGarmo, these people don't look hungry. Did you notice some hunger on their faces? They are happy and eat well. And, YES, they DO "fully support themselves"... so there is no problem. (I do, however, have a problem with your lies. World hunger? What does that have to do with the Duggers? Are we responsible for world hunger? Or, are we responsible for feeding our own.... The Duggers feed what they breed. No problem with them).... If you have a problem with some foreign nation having too little to eat, then tell THOSE people, in that nation, that they have no right to breed!! (The Duggers are doing just fine, son)
Dec 8th 2009 1:57PMHer "damn" husband is a "fool"?? I wish that YOU, one day, can find someone who will love and support you as much as these two do. They have a full, functioning loving family. They serve one another. They wouldn't trade one second of their lives with you. As Lowe's advertising says, "Let's Build Something Together" (THEY HAVE and the world learns from them)
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!