Apr 18th 2011 2:28PMFrankly, I want to know what church he goes to that says it's okay for a man to cheat on his woman. Or does he just ignore it when they talk about that part?
Feb 25th 2011 4:40PMI respect the heck out of Clooney, Affleck, and Damon (not a fan of Jolie or Pitt, though, personally) as actors, but I would never vote for any of them to be president. Just because a person cares about social justice and has a definitive opinion on political matters, that does not give them the skills to be president – or heck, a good leader to begin with. Pretty sure Schwarzenegger proved that the last few years.
Jan 31st 2011 5:41AMThis just screams publicity to me. Glee is all the rage right now and Madonna's career isn't as hot as it once was, so she's looking to get more people in the seats by taking advantage of the show's popularity.
Having said that, though, whoever came up with the idea is brilliant if it works out. More people = more money = more exposure/press coverage = career boost for Madonna.
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Leftovers Recap: It's Open Season on the Guilty Remnant
- Is There a Cure for Hep-V on True Blood?
- Botched Recap: Meet the Woman with the Collapsible Breast
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!